We listen to you and take time for you!
Under the direction of Dr.in med. univ. Leyla Rafi-Stenger, competent doctors and medical assistants take care of your health and well-being at the Medical Center Quellenhof.
Our team is always there for you - if you have questions, need medical advice, are ill or worried - we take time for you!
Every day we put all our energy and expertise into your health and quality of life. And so that you feel completely at ease with us, a warm atmosphere within the team is particularly important to us. Our daily pleasure in our work and the well-being of our patients always come first. We try to help in every situation and do everything to ensure that you go home happy and, above all, healthy.
The Team at the Medical Center Quellenhof
Professional expertise & extensive know-how
We listen to you and take time for you!
- University of the Saarland: 1993-2000
- Licence to practise medicine: 2002
- Doctorate: 2001
- Specialist in dermatology: 2004
- Senior physician at the University Dermatological Clinic Rostock (Director: Prof. Dr.med. Gros) 2004-2005Senior physician and head of the surgical centre at the Dermatological Clinic Lemgo (Director: Prof. Dr. med. Dippel) 2005-2007
- Medical Co-Director of the Vein Competence Centre Saarlouis 2007-2018
- Deputy Medical Director of the Department of Phlebology/Proctology and Operative Dermatology at St. Josef Hospital, Saarbrücken-Dudweiler 2007-2015
- Deputy Medical Director of the Department of Phlebology/Proctology and Operative Dermatology at Knappschaftsklinikum Püttlingen (academic teaching hospital of Saarland University) 2016-2018
- Freelancer at the Vein Centre Saarlouis 2019-2020
- Active doctor for phlebology, proctology, dermatology at the Medical Center Quellenhof in St.Martin/Passeier since 2020
- Member of the German Society for Phlebology
- Member of the Professional Association of German Phlebologists
- Member of the German Society for Dermatological Surgery
- Publications and lectures on phlebological topics
- Medical studies at the University of Turin
- Specialist in general surgery in Austria
- Worked at the hospitals in Silandro and Merano
- Collaboration at the University Hospital Regensburg
- Since 2008 freelance work in Bolzano in collaboration with the Marienklinik and the Cityclinic
- Since 2022 also working at the Medical Center Quellenhof
- Author of scientific publications in international journals and numerous lectures at home and abroad
- Studied human medicine at the University of Innsbruck with a stay abroad in Freiburg.
- Specialist training in general medicine in Bolzano
- Specialist in anaesthesiology, intensive care and emergency medicine at the University Hospital of Innsbruck with specialist qualification in Vienna
- General medicine (ward rounds, therapeutic approaches, laboratory, ECG, echography, infusions, ...)
- Pain therapy (including knee and shoulder infiltrations)
- Oxygen therapy with external oxygenator
- Nutritional medicine
- Sport & Exercise (medical support for amateur sport, exercise procedures, sport-specific training procedures, programmes for people with special diseases such as obesity, diabetes, lung diseases, rheumatism, etc. ...)
- Accident and rehabilitation clinic in Bad Häring as assistant physician.
- Innsbruck University Hospital as assistant physician in the anaesthesiology department
- Head doctor of the South Tyrolean emergency service
- Head of the Pelikan 1 base of the South Tyrolean Air Rescue Service
- Deputy primary physician of the South Tyrolean Provincial Emergency Service
- General practitioner at the Martinsbrunn Private Clinic
- Teaching activity as a tutor of general medicine
- Several years of experience as a tutor for doctors in training
Training as a nutrition therapist:
- Bachelor of Science nutrition therapist, Claudiana- Training Centre for Health Professions in South Tyrol.
- Graduation with excellent success: 110 out of 110 points.
- Holistic nutrition
- Vegan nutrition
Topics covered in the training:
- Metabolic diseases such as diabetes mellitus type I and II, obesity
- Cardiology, hepatology, nephrology, neurology
- Gastroenterological diseases and chronic inflammatory bowel diseases
- Allergies and intolerances
- Vegetarian, vegan and sustainable diets
1,500 completed hours of internships in the
- Health care South Tyrol: Bolzano, Merano, Silandro, Brunico, San Candido hospitals
- Nephrology rehabilitation centre "Ederhof" Lienz
- University Hospital Innsbruck, Department of Paediatrics
- Geriatric Private Clinic Vienna
- Neurological Rehab Clinic Berlin
FULL BODY SCANNER FOR EARLY SKIN CANCER DETECTION
With the groundbreaking and state-of-the-art 3D whole-body scanner, we map the surface of the skin with a single image.
With sophisticated computer technology and the aid of artificial intelligence, it is then possible to detect early forms of skin cancer and treat them adequately.